WE DO NOT HOST VIDEOS, WE ONLY SHOW EMBEDDED VIDEOS FROM YOUTUBE.com
If you do not want your youtube video to be displayed on fliis.com you can set not to share it with third party sites on youtube.com. Or tell us your id and proof of being the authorized person of the video on youtube.com so that it is blocked.
- Strengthen and consolidate the relationship of trust and closeness of fliis.com with its Users.
- Demonstrate transparency in the processing of personal data carried out by fliis.com
- Inform Users of their rights, as holders of personal data, and how they can exercise them.
- Inform Users about the responsibilities of fliis.com to whom they can request the exercise of their rights, or clarify how their personal data is processed.
< strong>APPLICATION FRAMEWORKCONSIDERATIONS ABOUT THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
For its correct understanding, the definition of the Treatment Manager is defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, under the following definition: `natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of processing”. The Data Controller is the following company:Company name: fliis.com, Javier GuillénHead office: Torremolinos (Spain)Website: https://fliis.comEmail: web(a)fliis.comOUR COMMITMENT
The protection of your personal data is a priority for fliis.com
We assume the commitment to only process personal data that is strictly necessary, to provide you with the best service and we guarantee transparency in the information and application of the best practices, in the field of security and protection of personal data. personal information. Whenever your personal data is processed by contracted entities, fliis.com will require that these entities present the same level of privacy and security guarantee in terms of personal data protection.
We want to deserve your trust and that you feel that your Personal data is safe with us, as we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, and we assume, with great seriousness and commitment, our responsibilities regarding the protection of your personal data.
Whenever you have any If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, we will be available to help you, through the form available in the privacy area of our website, or through other means that we make available to you.WHAT DATA DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
We do not request personal data. Technicians Only Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( 'Google'). https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl= en Hosting: Banahosting.com, domiciled in the US and with servers in Europe (More information at: http://www.banahosting.com/legal.shtml). It treats the data in order to carry out its hosting and email services to Javier GuillénThese companies adhere to the principles of 'Safe Harbor' strong> (Safe Harbor),in accordance with Decision 2000/520/EC of the Commission of July 26, 2000, therefore they have an adequate level of protection for the purposes of the LOPD. And since May 25, 2018 they are adhered to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We will transmit your personal data to the Tax Authority, by legal requirement, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
fliis.com DOES NOT SHARE, UNDER ANY CASE, YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHER COMPANIES OR BRANDS, FOR OTHER COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
¿ WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE?
At fliis.com we collect and store very limited personal information, either because you as an interested party actively provide the information, or you are browsing our website. The IP protocol address of your device is collected, as well as data about the program you are using as a browser, your operating system, the date and time of access, the web address through which you accessed the website.
We inform you that the information is used to know the technical resilience of our systems in terms of traffic, the loading time of our website or the number of visitors. It is a tool to verify in real time the proper functioning of our website service, in order to improve its performance and offer a better service to our users at all times.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not store personal data.
We declare ourselves completely against sending unsolicited commercial communications and any type of conduct or manifestation known as'spam', it also declares itself committed to the fight against this type of abusive practices. For this, our servers and website have the technical means and implement the appropriate computer solutions.
fliis.com uses, on its websites, cookies that allow us to improve the performance and browsing experience of our users, which increases, on the one hand, the speed and efficiency of response and, on the other, eliminates the need to repeatedly enter the same information. Placing cookies not only helps websites to recognize the user's device on the next visit, but it will also be essential for their operation.
- The cookies used by Javier Guillén in all his websites do not collect personal information that allows the user to be identified; it only saves general information, specifically the form and place of access of the user, and how he uses the websites. Cookies only retain information related to the User's preferences.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the browser leaves the web page, so there is no record left on the user's hard drive. The information these cookies collect is used to analyze website traffic patterns. In the final analysis, this allows us to improve the content and ease of use of the website.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, both processed by us and by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and measure and statistically analyze how users use the service offered. We examine your browsing on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to more effectively manage the offer of advertising spaces that exist on the website, and can analyze your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between the owner of this web page and the User are subject to the legislation and jurisdiction Spanish. In the event of any divergence, discrepancy, litigation or difference of interpretation regarding the content or application of this legal notice, the parties expressly submit, and waiving their own jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga, Spain.< br>
In the In the event that the user or interested party has any type of query, suggestion or comment, regarding how we use their personal information, they can send an email to web(a)fliis.com